LED lighting system for Contractor Junior (7,500 lumens)
In order to meet the specific needs of the industrial, commercial and cunstruction sectors, Flexlite innovates by presenting a robust, portable, low-energy and highly efficient lighting system capable of flooding a large area without any shadow.
Designed for use in confined spaces, this portable system deploys in seconds and can be installed in 3 differents ways, on a folding tripod, on a magnetic mount or simply on his universal base. It projects a powerful white beam in order to flood with light a large working area making it even safer.
The design of this low-energy lighting system allows you to connect twenty contractors junior units on a single 120 volts, 15A power source which is quite exceptional.
The system is so powerful that it can be installed remotely from the working area in order to facilitate maneuvers with in work zone.
This low cost, robust and high-quality system allows you to temporarily or permanently install a lighting system that will greatly increase the workers performance and safety on working sites.
Since several studies clearly demonstrate that the colour temperature of light plays an important role in the perception of the humain eye. Flexlite recognized that the light produced by LED (light emitting diodes) from 5000 to 6000 k to be the ideal light for human perception, especially for task requiring precision or during emergency situations.
- Portable folding and compact system
- Permanent or temporary installation
- Ideal for small space
- interior or exterior use
- Can be integrated to any situation
- Robust, dependable, industrial construction
- Powerful wide beam without shadow
- Low energy (up to 20 units on a 120 Volts 15A power source)
- Coverage : 6 000 square feet
- 50 000 hours without maintenance
- Powered by AC
- Mounting system : on tripod, adjustable vase or magnet
- Internal and external sites
- Residential and commercial renovation projects
- Temporary work space
- Assembly line
- Mines sites
- Temporary or permanent warehouse
- Service and repair area
- Assembly line
Power source / connectivity
- 110 120 Volts
- Beam : 7,500 lumens
- Coverage : 6,000 square feet
- Sealing casing :
- Water resistant (IP64)
- Shock / vibrations resistant (IK07)
- Construction 100 % aluminium
- Casing hosting all components
- Swtich : no delay
- Minimal heat production
LED (light emitting diodes) present multiple advantages;
- No explosion risk or broken glass
- Minimale heat production
- No ultraviolets or infrared rays emission
- Excellent shock and vibrations resistance
- Adjustable intensity
- Very compact
- Facilitate precision work
Specific information for each configuration
Electronic components, functions and characteristics
Usage by activities sectors
Flexlite t-bar stand for 2 FLX-CONTRAC-JR
You might be interested in...
LED lighting system for Contractor (30,000 lumens)
In order to meet the specific needs of the industrial, commercial and cunstruction sectors, Flexlite...Voir la fiche
LED rechargeable lighting system for elevating work platforms and baskets
In order to meet the needs of portability and wireless autonomy in the construction, commercial or i...Voir la fiche
High performance LED wide angle projector 7,500 lumens
In order to meet construction, commercial or industrial sectors specific needs in terms of por...Voir la fiche